Please contact the Church Office if you would like more information on the listed schedule below.
- Centenary UMC will be receiving a quilt that was made by Centenarians and given to Rev. Foster in or about 1967. The Granddaughter of Rev. Foster will be bringing the quilt on Wednesday April 21 at 1:00 pm. We would like to have a reception of people present to except the quilt from her. We are need of some cookies and drinks for the event. If you would like to help, call the office, Jackie Berry or Marty Gawf. Everyone is welcome. Wait to you hear how much the quilt was appraised at!
- Disciple class meets on Tuesdays via ZOOM at 7:00 pm. They are doing a study in Mathew now. If you would like to join you can talk to Chuck Hubbard or call the office.
- We always need desserts for Cornerstone Café. If you like to bake, please consider a batch for us to share with our community.
- Philippians Bible Study on Tuesday nights at 7:00 pm. The study will be lead by Pastor Dave. The study will be in the Cornerstone and on Zoom. The link will be posted on the Facebook page each week.
- 6 PM – Prayer Shawl (Cornerstone)
- 7 PM – Alcoholics Anonymous (Sanctuary Lower Level)
- 7 PM – Disciples Sunday School Class (via Zoom)
- 7 PM – Philippians Bible Study (Cornerstone & Zoom)
- 5 PM – Cornerstone Café (Drive-thru)
- 7 PM – Praise Team rehearsal (Cornerstone)
- 10:30 AM – Worship (Cornerstone and Online)
- 6:30 PM – Youth Group (Cornerstone)