Please contact the Church Office if you would like more information on the listed schedule below.
- We will begin a new Bible study Tuesday, January 26th at 7pm. “Bible 101” is intended to be an introduction to the bible and ways to read and learn from the scriptures. This class is intended for those who have little or no experience. If you are an experienced learner, we encourage you to join up with a study more in line with your knowledge. This course will meet in person and on Zoom. Please contact the Office for more information or to sign up. Pre-registration is not required.
- We always need desserts for Cornerstone Café. If you like to bake, please consider a batch for us to share with our community.
- Looking ahead– Easter comes early this year in the calendar. Ash Wednesday is February 17th! We will have a service for Ash Wednesday but will modify our traditional service to abide by social health advisement.
- We need Blood Drive help! Our next Red Cross Blood Drive is on February 23rd from 2:30-6:30pm. The Church Office is currently looking volunteer staff to work the blood drive and for people to donate food to stock the refreshments table. Please contact the Church Office if you are interested.
- 6 PM – Prayer Shawl (Cornerstone)
- 7 PM – Alcoholics Anonymous (Sanctuary Lower Level)
- 10 AM – Lydia Circle, meets every 4th Tuesday (Cornerstone)
- 7PM – Disciples Sunday School Class (via Zoom)
- 5 PM – Cornerstone Café (Drive-thru)
- 6 PM – Praise Team rehearsal (Cornerstone)
- 10:30 AM – Worship (Cornerstone and Online)